domenica 30 dicembre 2007

Hallo my dear friends, here my bedroom this morning....it's a pleasure to stay in the bad, enjoying the breakfast.... and new magazines ! Yesterday I've finished my last cushion cover: as a present for myself I've bougth a vintage image CD on E-bay... the flowers are fantastic and I've done that..with some scraps of fabrics and linen from my Grandma

......and this is my first stocking: I'm not really enthusiast... some sewings are not so good.. but ...it's the first..not the last!!!

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Buongiorno Sabrina! Ohhh beautiful bedroom you have, with a bed like that we would have a lot of trouble getting up in the morning!! And that is a stunning cushion, well done with the sewing. Happy New Year! Felice Anno Nuovo!! Jenn and Jacqui

ChatrinesLiving ha detto...

Happy, happy New Year to you!
Love,
Chatrine:)

n o r d i n g å r d e n ha detto...

Oh, you have a just lovely home!!! Your bedroom is like heaven...and the pillow, soo cute! Thanks for your visit and nice word! Happy New Year!! Mari.

Barbara ha detto...

Ciao Sabrina, ti ho trovato via il blog di Wurzerl. I was curious when I read the name (che mi piagge molto) of your blog. I'll certainly come back again..
Tanti saluti e un felice anno nuovo,
Barbara

Laura ha detto...

Ciao Sabrina!
Non so piu' come sono finita nel tuo blog, ma mi piace tantissimo e poi la tua camera da letto e' ancora piu' country della mia, troppo bella! Penso che tornero' spesso a trovarti, complimenti!
Laura kitten