lunedì 4 febbraio 2008

Here we are!!!!
I'm now showing you all of my finds! Three great books: about bakery, country living and vintage sewing!!!


......and a coffe pot!.... It's new, with an old look. I've added the rose decals on it, you know I'm always in love with Roses!
I'm quite satisfied... but now I'm looking for the cups! At this time I'm not sewing anymore, I'm just browseing throughout my stash of fabrics to choose the ones for my new, FIRST, flowered quilt... I'm ispired by Mias Landliv quilt, but really she's a Pro.



.....Ed ora, per la prima volta, anche in Italiano.... per le mie nuove BLOGGETTES che a ragione mi hanno chiesto una traduzione!!!

Queste sono le foto degli acquisti di ieri: tre bellissimi libri . Uno di alta pasticceria, uno di arredamento country (sono fissata) e uno di quilt Vintage.

Sono tutti molto belli.

Poi ho trovato questa caffettiera bianca, nuova, ma con un look invecchiato... ho aggiunto delle decalcomanie di rose (sono la mia passione) ed ora aspetto di trovare le tazze!

In questi giorni non sto cucendo molto.... mi preparo al progetto di un nuovo quilt, sullo stile di Mias Landliv....il mio preferito! Ho talmente tante stoffe, che poi non riesco a decidere.

Con un pò di tempo a disposizione proverò a tradurre i vecchi post...... grazie a tutte per le visite!

Sabrina


13 commenti:

Hilsen Bodil F.T. ha detto...

You had some very noce things to show. All the best on your next sewing project!! Looking farward to seeing it on your blog :)

tania ha detto...

che meravigliosa atmosfera che si respira qui da te!!!
un saluto mary

ChatrinesLiving ha detto...

Your books lokks great!
I think I need some new books of inspiration myself soon;)
Love,
Chatrine

ChatrinesLiving ha detto...

-And by the way, my room is now finished if you like to see, lot`s of new pictures of it in my blog;)

♥ laura♥ ha detto...

ciao io sono una nuova bloggatrice ....da te e' sempre tutto fine ed elegante. grazie per aver scritto questo post in italiano.ciao laura

Laura ha detto...

Ciao Sabrina il libro di arredamento country deve essere bellissimo!!Poi a me sinceramente,i libri in genere mi piacciono tutti,sono una fonte inesauribile di idee!!baci

Mia ha detto...

Lovely books (I never seem to get enough of them...!) And the coffe pot, with the roses! I am also looking forward to seeing you new floral quilt project (but no, I am not a pro, only very enthusiastic...)

eliana ha detto...

Grazie!!!
So che per te e' un doppio lavoro.. ma per me e' una gioia sapere quello che scrivi..
Baci
Eliana

Carol ha detto...

Those books look perfect for my growing collection! I will check them out on Amazon. Love Amazon.
Higs,
Carol x

Reginas Cottage ha detto...

Loveley books,I likes it very well.
Agreat idea with the rose on this
coffee pot.I'm also looking forward
to seeing your new quilt project.
Have a nice evening
Regina

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi Sabrina! We have jjsut caught up with your posts, we have been away for a while on vacation. These look like lovely books, we must check them out too, our favourite topics! Hope you are well and thinking of you :) Jenn and Jacqui

Wurzerl ha detto...

Dear Sabrina,
your new books give you a great inspiration, I' m sure.
I love the coffee pot with the rose.
Have a wonderful weekend Wurzerl

Merybi ha detto...

Oh grazie Sabrina per la traduzione, per tutte le blogghiste che, come me, non conoscono l'inglese!
Verrò più volentieri a farti visita!
Ciao